The Malta Dynamics Reusable Roof Anchor is a reusable anchorage connector designed for temporary use on wood rooftops. Our roof anchors fit all roof pitches from flat to 12/12 and their thick-plated steel construction means longer lasting product life. Supplied with all necessary fasteners.
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- For temporary use on wood rooftops
- Can be installed with screws or nails
- Width of Plate: 3"
- Number of holes: 16 per side
- Fits up to 12/12 roof pitch
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs.
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-420 lbs.
- Meets OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910, ANSI A10.32-12
*Anchorages used for attachment of personal fall arrest equipment shall be independent of any anchorage being used to support or suspend platforms and be capable of supporting at least 5,000 (22.2kN) pounds per employee attached.
Download Spec Sheet
Download Declaration of Conformity