DeWALT VSR Versa-Clutch™ Screwgun
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
DeWALT 2,500 RPM VSR VERSA-CLUTCH Screwdriver allows the user to select the proper torque needed to set metal fasteners without stripping or breaking. The helical-cut, heat-treated gears provide long life and durability for commercial users.
- Metal nose and gear case for durability on the job, excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- High power motor for metal fastening applications
- Versa-clutch torque adjustment system dials in the proper torque needed
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control