The DCD709C2 compact cordless hammer drill/driver kit includes two 20V MAX* lithium ion batteries, charger, and carrying bag. The drill itself is only 6.9 in. front to back, and its high-performance brushless motor delivers 340 unit watts outs (UWO). The hammer functionality enables users to complete masonry drilling applications. The LED provides optimum illumination in dark spaces. The handle is ergonomically designed for increased comfort, balance, and easier tool control. It also has a removable belt hook. This tool kit is backed by the manufacturer's 3-year, limited warranty, allowing you to buy with confidence.
- Hammer functionality enables users to complete masonry drilling applications.
- Compact at only 6.9 in. front to back designed to fit in tight spaces
- Lightweight at only 2.5 lbs.
- Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
- LED foot light for superior visibility
- DEWALT built brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck provides superior gripping strength
- 340 UWO of power to help get the job done
- Product Manual Available Here