Contractor 1D Full Body Harness with Tongue & Buckle Legs
FallTech 7016 Contractors Full Body Harness with Tongue & Buckle legs is a great way to stay OSHA compliant, comfortable, and safe. Designed with polyester webbing and plated alloy steel D-ring, both boasting 5,000 lb min. static strength. The plated alloy steel buckles and adjusters have a minimum static strength of 3,372 lbs, combining to create a highly effective, safe, and comfortable fall harness.
- Single back D-ring
- 5 points of adjustment (chest, legs and torso)
- 9-position tongue buckle leg straps
- 1 Lanyard Keeper
- 6,300 lb. heavy-duty polyester webbing
- ANSI User Capacity 130-310lbs
- Static Strength: 3,600 lbs. min
- Torso keeper for stowing idle lanyard connector.
- Paired mating buckle adjusters on front torso.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66, ANSI Z359.11-2014, and CSA Z259.10-2018