The RWG550 is part of the Ghost series of gloves by Radians. This dipped ANSI Cut 2 glove provides terrific protection against punctures, tears, and abrasion. If you need improved cut protection, the next step up is the Axis Cut 3 Glove. It features a 13-gauge HPPE shell with a polyurethane palm coating for a supremely comfortable fit in hazardous applications. The Ghost Cut 2 glove is often used in HVAC, Construction and Manufacturing.
- 13 gauge High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance
- Polyurethane palm dip provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions
- Seamless design provides a comfortable fit
- ANSI Cut Level A2 Rated, EN388 Cut Level 3
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (4 3 4 2)
- Sold individually