The Guardian Fall Protection Absorbinator Lifeline Kit is the ultimate in horizontal lifeline systems. The Absorbinator is an energy absorber, used in combination with two anchorage connectors, which functions to absorb and reduce impact forces resulting from the energy generated by a fall.
This kit includes a variety of equipment configuration options, including cross arm straps, CB Anchors, column and ceiling mounting functionality, and more. The maximum length of any Absorbinator horizontal lifeline system is 100 feet. 2 Absorbinators are required for any system between 60 to 100 feet in length. Each Absorbinator system is designed for use by up to 2 workers in Fall Arrest.
- Worker Capacity Range : 130 - 420 lbs.
- Material : Stainless steel, powder-coated steel, aluminum, and polyester
- Min. Breaking Strength : 5,000 lbs
- Easy to install - no special tools required
- System accommodates two workers in fall arrest
- Permanent HLL system
- 3/8" Steel Cable Sold Separately (CB-GUA-01400)
- System weight : 10 lbs.
- Applicable Standards : ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910