This FallTech Pass-Through Sling Anchor is designed for simplified, safe anchor points. Each D-ring termination features three individual 2" box-stitches for longer lifespan, and it can be passed through multiple times to shorten the length. Appropriately sized alloy steel D-rings provide simple pass-through choke-on installation. This model features 1-3/4" load-bearing web with 3" wide full-length wear pad for abrasion resistance. Smaller D-ring facilitates a connection point for SRLs and lanyards.
- Static strength: 5,000 lbs minimum
- ANSI user capacity: 136 to 310 lbs. max
- OSHA user capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. max
- Polyester webbing with 5,000 lbs min. static strength
- Plated alloy steel D-rings with 5,000 lbs. min static strength
- 3" Polyester webbing wear pad
- Complies with ANSI Z359.18-2017, OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66, and CSA Z259.15-2017