Hinged Trailing Rope Adjuster (Rope Grabber)
This high quality alloyed steel rope grabber makes managing connection points efficient and replicable. Easy to use design allows for the worker to clip in at any point on a secured lifeline, ensuring proper tie-off procedures are simple to follow. The alloy steel construction is specifically designated for use with 5/8" diameter synthetic rope lifelines with an energy/shock absorbing lanyard.
This rope grab is intended for one worker up to 310 lbs. to attach to a lifeline system. Always ensure your lifeline systems are properly installed and inspected by a safety professional before clipping in.
- Hinged design allows user installation at any point on the lifeline
- Trailing mobility follows ascending and descending user with minimal effort.
- Cam-action braking design quickly locks on the lifeline to arrest the fall
- Tension roller and internal spring maintain lifeline position and allow user mobility
- Anti-inversion hinge cam prevents upside-down installation
- Double-locking closure helps prevent accidental opening
- Alloy steel construction for use with 5/8" diameter synthetic rope lifeline and energy absorbing lanyard
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 Regulations
- Part #: 7479