The Guardian Fall Protection Rope Anchor functions to integrate an anchorage connector with a vertical lifeline system. To use, install rope through the Rope Anchor according to the provided instructions, and either connect it with a compatible carabiner to a separate anchorage connector, or loop around a compatible anchor point and pull rope through the Rope Anchor to create a self-contained system. Take safety seriously with equipment backed by CBEASTS.
- Verical lifeline anchor point
- Stays tight, while always remaining simple to untie
- Easy instructions for tie-off
- Certified to withstand loads up to 5,000 pounds
- Made with corrosion resistant aluminum
Fall Arrest, Restraint, and Work Positioning applications