Radians Cold Weather Cut 4 HPPE Outer Shell Glove
The RWG605 thermal gloves are the ultimate protection needed for winter weather in hazardous workplaces. Especially good for roofing applications below 40º to ensure warmth and safety. This glove provides EN388 level 5 protection and ANSI level 4 protection against cuts featuring a 13 gauge knitted HPPE outer shell with a smooth blue latex coating and a 7 gauge acrylic inner shell to provide extra protection and comfort. The palm has a black foam latex coating that provides excellent protection from abrasion in wet or dry, cold weather conditions.
- 13 gauge knitted HPPE outer shell with a smooth blue latex coating.
- 3/4 black foam latex coating.
- 7 gauge acrylic inner shell.
- Seamless elastic slip-on cuff.
- Tested to EN388 standards for abrasion, cuts, tear and puncture (4 5 4 4).
- Tested to ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4.
- CAUTION: This product contains Latex
- Sold individually