Working in heavy-duty trades or from elevated heights puts workers at risk because slips can easily lead to serious injuries or casualties. Because falls are common in these types of environments, fall protection is needed to keep your workers safe and your business compliant. Specifically, safety harnesses — which are just one part of a fall protection system — help reduce the impact of a fall and keep workers upright and elevated. Malta Dynamics carries a range of personal fall arrest protection. The Warthog® MAXX “Comfort” Construction Harness with Removable Belt, Side D-Rings and Additional Padding combines 100% safety compliance with the ultimate in comfort — padding on the shoulders, back, waist and legs. This Class 3 full-body harness is adaptable and can fit a wide range of applications, including rescue, travel restraint and positioning.
The Warthog Comfort MAXX Harnesses can be used in all kinds of fall protection applications where wearing a harness for long periods is a must. With the quick connect buckles on the chest and legs, your workers can easily adjust the Warthog Comfort MAXX D-Ring Harness and achieve the perfect fit. All of our harnesses come complete with a built-in impact indicator, making it easy to inspect your harness for signs of a fall before each use. Like all of our harnesses, the Warthog Comfort MAXX Harness meets all applicable ANSI and OSHA standards. As an added benefit, most of our harnesses do more than just meet these standards — they exceed them. We design and test them to ensure your workers will be supported and comfortable even when they need to wear the belted harness for extended periods.
How to Adjust the Warthog MAXX D-Ring Harness and Achieve the Right FitHaving the right personal fall arrest protection is key to making sure your workers stay safe when working from elevated heights or in heavy-duty trades. Ensuring the harness fits correctly is just as important, allowing the safety features to work properly. With every construction project your business takes on, here's how you can make sure your harnesses are adjusted and fit as they should:
- Holding the D-Ring shake the Comfort MAXX safety harness and then unfasten any straps.
- Put the straps over your shoulders while making sure the D-Ring centers on your back.
- Put each leg through the leg straps, ensuring all connectors stay snug.
- Secure the waist belt, keeping it snug as well.
- Connect the harness's chest strap so it remains 6 to 8 inches below your throat.
- Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-2012
- Compliant with OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502 and OSHA 1926 Subpart M
- ANSI Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
- Provides maximum comfort and safety
- Comes standard: full shoulder, back, waist and leg comfort padding
- Removable waist belt not sewn in for versatility
- Quick connect chest and leg buckles for fast and easy adjustments
- Built-in lanyard keepers on both sides
- Premium aglets on all adjustment straps
- Side D-Rings
- Impact indicator
- Deluxe label protector
- Webbing Material: Polyester
- D-Ring and Buckle Galvanized Steel