"When you need an accepted form of personal fall arrest protection, count on a full-body harness to get the job done. These harnesses, which are the only form of protection you can use on your job site for fall arrest, help protect your workers while they complete projects in heavy-duty trades or work from elevated heights like rooftops. With fall safety equipment, you can feel confident knowing your team can work effectively and comfortably daily without the risk of a casualty.
At Malta Dynamics, we carry some of the most dependable safety solutions. Our team has years of experience in the construction industry, which provides us with the firsthand knowledge needed to help you overcome workplace safety challenges. No matter what industry you are in, the Warthog MAXX Construction Full-Body Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs, Side D-Rings and a Removable Belt is designed to help protect workers. It is a Class 3 full-body harness, which can be used for rescue, positioning and travel restraint.
Built for greater comfort with additional adjustability and a padded removable waist belt to protect the worker, this is the most cost-effective harness of its class. Like the Warthog, the Warthog MAXX comes standard with dual lanyard keepers and a customizable label, and it is ANSI compliant and meets all applicable OSHA standards. It has been designed and tested to ensure it will support the wearer, distribute the forces of a fall and keep the wearer's body upright and elevated if they do fall.
Experience safety, comfort and compliance today at an affordable rate with this belted D-Ring harness. (Various Sizes Available)
How to Adjust the Belted D-Ring Harness to Achieve the Perfect Fit
Equipping your workers with the Warthog MAXX Harness with Belted Side D-Rings ensures your job site is safe and compliant at all times. It's imperative to make sure each harness fits correctly so the safety features will work as they were designed to.
To adjust the harness, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Holding the back D-Ring shake the Belted D-Ring safety harness and then unfasten any straps.
- Place the straps over your shoulders while making sure the D-Ring on the harness stays centered on your back.
- Step into the leg straps and then attach those straps onto the connector, making sure the fit is snug.
- Make sure the waist belt also connects snugly.
- Attach the chest strap, ensuring it stays around 6 to 8 inches under your throat.
- Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014 & ANSI A10.32-12
- Complaint with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
- Flexible, comfortable and removable support waist belt not sewn in for versatility
- Work Positioning Side D-Rings
- Tongue Buckle Leg Straps
- Identification Label
- Quick-adjust torso buckles
- Break Away lanyard keepers
- Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel