To support your workers and ensure they go home safe at the end of the day, your business needs harnesses specifically for working at heights. No matter what type of construction projects your company is working on, a pass-thru harness will securely connect to safety lines and protect your workers. By reducing impact and keeping workers from falling onto the ground, you can experience peace of mind knowing accidents won't become casualties on your job site.
The Malta Dynamics Warthog Full-Body Harness with Pass-Thru Leg Buckles is the best available economy harness on the market. You'll get some of the most functional and efficient features, all at an affordable rate. This harness, which is a Class 3 full-body model, can be used for rescue, travel restraint and positioning.
The Warthog has dual lanyard keepers to hold lanyards out of the way while working. The Warthog also comes with a customizable label where workers can record information on harnesses without jeopardizing webbing integrity. With its latch connection at the legs, the pass-through harness will stay in place without being a distraction or disrupting work.
Overall, the Warthog is designed for efficiency and affordability while meeting the strict ANSI and OSHA testing requirements and standards. This harness provides your workers with protective equipment that will help distribute their weight and support them on the job.
Whatever full-body application you use the Malta Dynamics Warthog for, you can trust your business can keep its workers safe, comfortable and compliant. With sizes ranging from XS to 3XL, this adjustable safety harness will help you get the job done affordably — no matter what your workers' needs are.
How to Wear and Adjust the Pass-Thru Safety Harness
For the ultimate in safety and comfort, the Warthog Pass-Thru Harness has you covered. To ensure your harness will provide you with the protection it's designed to deliver, make sure it fits properly.
To modify the adjustable safety harness to your body, all you have to do is:
- Holding the D-Ring shake your pass-thru harness and then unfasten any straps.
- Slip the harness's straps over your shoulders, and make sure the D-Ring stays centered on your back.
- Put each leg one at a time through the leg straps. Then, attach the straps to the connector, making sure it's snug.
- Fasten the harness's waist belt, if it has one.
- Connect the chest strap and ensure it stays against your breastbone, at around 6 to 8 inches below your throat.
- Meets ANSI Z359.11-2014, ANSI A10.32-12
- OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
- Break Away Lanyard Keepers
- Fall Indicator
- Identification Label
- Finished Webbing Ends
- Material: Nylon, Polyester, Steel