The RWG604 by Radians has an ANSI Cut rating of A4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The RWG604 glove features a 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white HPPE shell to provide excellent protection from cuts and abrasion, while the 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions. The black micro nitrile palm coating provides a strong grip in both wet and dry applications. The high visibility TPR overlays on the back of the hand provides added impact protection.
- 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white high performance polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance
- Black micro nitrile palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions
- 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit
- High visibility TPR overlays provide added impact protection
- Tested to EN 388 standards for abrasion resistance, blade cut, tear, and Puncture (4 5 4 4).
- ANSI cut level A4, EN388 cut level 5.
- ANSI/ISEA 138 impact level 1.
- Sold in Individual Pairs